Join our Team of Dedicated Professionals
The POMONA Salt Cave and Spa is Hiring!
We're expanding our team and have several positions available now!
To apply, send your resume via e-mail to Raven@thesaltcaveandspa.com and our Management team will reach out for interview.
Please include 3 professional references.
We look forward to having you as part of our growing team of professionals!
Licensed Massage Therapist
We have openings for licensed massage therapists at Pomona Salt Cave and Spa. Weekends are required for the position. Services rendered will include massages and body treatments; such as wraps and scrubs. Earnings are based on hourly as well as commissions. Pomona Salt Cave & Spa is expanding, and so is our team; we look forward to welcoming new talent to our spa family!
Available for Full or Part time.
- Massage Therapy Treatments
- Body Treatments (scrubs, wraps, etc.)
- Cascade Foot Soak treatments
- Various unique add-on treatments such as Light Therapy, Cupping, Gua-Sha, etc.
The Pomona Salt Cave and Spa, LLC is looking to hire for the position of Cafe Assistant in our bustling Spa Garden Cafe! Attendant must be motivated, passionate and self-sufficient with the ability to multi-task and take direction from the Cafe Manager.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of food items - sandwiches, salads, snack trays for package services, etc.
- Creation and cooking of baked goods and desserts
- Barista duties for smoothies, juices, coffees, lattes, specialty sodas
- Cleaning and sanitation in accordance with health and safety requirements.
- Food handlers certification (can be attained after hire)
- Knowledge of food safety and regulations
- General knowledge of food allergens and dietary restrictions to help make our guest's experience both safe and enjoyable
- Ability to learn and work in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Self-sufficient worker without the need of micromanagement.
- Must understand how to work in a team environment.
Pay starts at $9/hr and is based on experience and performance. Position is Part Time with the opportunity for full time, based on performance.
We are looking for a thorough housekeeper with excellent cleanliness standards to attend all areas of our facilities. The goal is to enhance customer experience by keeping our facilities in clean and orderly condition. This job is not for the weak at heart. You must have a passion for cleaning and understand that scrubbing, polishing, etc. is part of the requirement. Our spa environment must be clean at all times for our guests and reflect the standards and esthetic of the spa environment.
- Clean and tidy all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Create daily job lists and record all serviced rooms
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Report on any shortages, damages or security issues
- Handle reasonable guests complaints/requests and inform others when required
- Check stocking levels of all consumables
- Comply with health and safety regulation and act in line with company policies and licensing laws
- All reflective surfaces scrubbed and polished (Glass, mirrors, jars, windows, etc.)
- Floors swept, vacuumed, mopped
- Rugs washed, vacuumed, straightened
- Treatment rooms and bathrooms thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, surfaces scrubbed & polished, floors swept, vacuumed, mopped
- Lodges thoroughly cleaned and stocked as necessary
- Laundry, etc.
- Proven working experience in housekeeping field, preferably hospitality industry
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated without the need for micromanagement
- Helpful with customer service orientation
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Professionalism along with speed and attention to detail
- Knowledge of English language
- High school degree
We are seeking a licensed Esthetician to join our growing team. As part of our spa staff, you will play a key role in ensuring our clients have a relaxing and rejuvenating experience in our facility. You will provide a variety of services, including facials, dermaplaning, chemical peels, Cryotherapy, and hair removal. Excellence in customer service is a must, and you need to be self-motivated and able to work independently. In addition to providing spa services, you will be responsible for selling and promoting our beauty and skincare products.
Esthetician Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome clients and explain to them the list of products and services
- Conduct consultations for clients with problem areas, advising how best to care for their skin
- Perform skincare services, such as facials and wraps, as requested by the client
- Suggest various upgrades, such as the use of specialized skincare products
- Attend all staff meetings and continuing education workshops
Esthetician Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate degree is a plus
- Current state esthetician's license in good standing
- Significant work experience as an esthetician or similar role
- Full-time availability, including weekends and evenings
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Skilled and knowledgeable regarding skincare products and cosmetics
- Able to suggest and sell products based on specific needs
- Experience with waxing is a plus
We are looking for a licensed cosmetologist to join our team!
- Facial Services
- Facial Massage
- Manicures & Pedicures
- Body Care Treatments (scrubs, wraps, foot soaking services)
- Converse with clients to better understand their requirements and make suggestions for improving their overall skincare routine
- Perform massages, skin beauty treatments, body hair removals and manicure/pedicure
- Apply and sell cosmetics and other beauty products
- Maintain equipment and order material when appropriate
- Comply with health and safety standards
- Proven experience as a cosmetologist
- Working knowledge of all aspects of cosmetology and best practices
- Up-to-date with fashion and beauty trends
- Great physical stamina
- Excellent communication and people skills
- High school diploma; successful attendance of a cosmetology school is a must